Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Queen's Campus, Stockton
Tel: +44 (0)191 334 0270
Welcome to the library guide for the International Study Centre. Below you will find key information, but please use Ask DULib to ask any questions.
- The ISC Library is only use by International Study Centre students and staff at Queen's Campus, and it can be found in the ISC Library in Stockton, which is on level 2 of the Ebsworth Building.
- If you need any help with finding or using print resources in the library, or finding and accessing information online, please just get in touch with the staff in the ISC library or contact your Faculty Librarian Ben Taylorson.
- The library is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- ISC students are able to borrow a maximum of 7 items at a time, for up to 3 weeks.
- You can renew any standard-loan item up to 10 times. See our information on renewing loans
- If there is a book you need that the ISC Library doesn't have, you can request that a copy be bought for the ISC Library by submitting a More Books request.
Faculty Librarian for the ISC